Sup back brace?
I have a stress fracture in my lower back so yeah….I’ll have this thing for up to or possibly longer than 3 months.
Sup back brace?
I have a stress fracture in my lower back so yeah….I’ll have this thing for up to or possibly longer than 3 months.19 notes · #back brace #stress fracture #spondylolysis
- i-photosynthesize likes this
- vascuclarity reblogged this from dancersareangelswithoutwings and added:
- vascuclarity likes this
- smileitsnotmonday likes this
- anchored-by-dandelions reblogged this from dancersareangelswithoutwings and added:
- montemarie likes this
- backbracebeauty likes this
- aynakonoel reblogged this from dancersareangelswithoutwings and added:
- aynakonoel likes this
- coccyodynia likes this
- chaz283 likes this
- credeintestesso reblogged this from fuckyeaducttapegirls
- fuckyeaducttapegirls reblogged this from dancersareangelswithoutwings
- addicted-to-prancercise likes this
- cursivebackbones reblogged this from dancersareangelswithoutwings
- clover-kid said: i had the same thing for 6 months. i broke 3 vertebrae in my lower back! Good luck to you and the backbrace. Its not easy, but when it’s over you’ll be happier than ever.
- queenofscrewball said: I hope you get to feeling better soon! I’m really loving the leopard print, though! If you have to have a brace, that is THE way to go!
- hell-yeah-holly said: If I could’ve had a customized backbrace for my scoliosis, I would’ve been all about it.
- moreglitter4you said: awe you poor thing:( I hope you get better very soon!
- hell-yeah-holly likes this
- dancersareangelswithoutwings posted this